We’re sooo excited to say that this great shop hop is back!
Same five great shops!
Cobwebs (we’ll have a Pop Up Shop!)
Creekbank Sewing Machines near Conn
Threads That Bind in Maxwell
Creemore House of Stitches in Creemore
Country Concessions in Cookstown.
Three days of hopping!
Thursday April 28 – 9 am to 6 pm
Friday April 29 – 9 am to 6 pm
Saturday April 30 – 9 am to 5 pm
Here’s how it works:
1. Plan Your Route. To help plan your route, refer to the Store Map.
2. Quilt Tour Passport. Show your passport at each store you visit and receive a Passport stamp. Collect all 5 stamps.
3. Collect the Fabric Kits & Pattern. Visit all 5 shops and get the project pattern for FREE at your last shop. You can purchase a
fabric kit at each shop for $13.99 + tax each. The 5 fabric kits will provide you with the fabric you will need to complete the blocks and binding (excluding the background, which is purchased separately – see #4 below).
4. Select Your Background (extra). New this year, each shop will feature a different background fabric that can be purchased
separately for your project. The project is very versatile, so pick the background that appeals to you – light or dark. You will need 2.75m (3 yards). Each store will showcase their chosen background at their store. Photos will also be available on the Hills & Valleys webpage so you can browse and plan your background before you head out on your shop hop!
5. Prizes. Submit your completed passport (don’t forget your contact information) by 5pm Saturday, April
One GRAND PRIZE $1,000 shopping spree ($200 per shop)
Five SECOND PRIZES $100 shopping spree (1 per shop)
Twenty THIRD PRIZES $25 gift certificate (4 per shop)
and of course the prize EVERYONE gets….lots of fun!!!!!
Can’t wait to see you…. we have some great things planned! Project sample photos will be up “soon” (we all have to get our samples done first 🙂 )
All details also available at the Shop Hop website Hills and Valleys Quilt Shop Tour